Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

PRESENCE = "hidden" is not working for me!

Level 8

Hello

I am developing a interactive form and the back end is SAP ERP software (where in the INITIAL screen will be developed) and the data bse is Oracle, fine.

The my_form has 4 pages.

The first 2 pages (1&2) are meant for to enter the family head details.

And the last 2 pages(3&4) are meant for children details.

As soon as user opened the application,User will get the 3 radio buttons as below,

• Would you like fill whole family details (all the 4 pages) [in this case my applicatuion should render all the 4 pages to user]
  • Would you like fill ONLY family HEAD details (1st & 2nd page) [in this case my applicatuion should render first 2 pages to user]
  • Would you like fill ONLY children details (3rd & 4th page) [in this case my applicatuion should render LAST 2 pages to user]

So, i kept the below code in my_form.docReady event,

{code}
if( allFamily == "X"){
// do nothing
}

if( Head == "X"){
xfa.resolveNode("MY_FORM.Page3").presence = "hidden"
xfa.resolveNode("MY_FORM.Page4").presence = "hidden"
}

if(  Children == "X"){
xfa.resolveNode("MY_FORM.Page1").presence = "hidden"
xfa.resolveNode("MY_FORM.Page2").presence = "hidden"
}
{code}

Its not working,

1 - Pls. let me know whts is missing, why its not working?

2 - How can get it done of my requirement, any code snippet and event pls.?

3 - Pls. basically is it possibve to hide a page TOTALLY in the interactive forms concept? if so, wht is the correct EVENT to place my logic/code JavaScript? right now am keepng in docReady event

Thank you

1 Reply

Former Community Member

Hi,

try this...

1. Design your option in a page.

2. Hide your page 1,2,3 & 4

3. Onclick of your option fire your logic.