Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Populating the date field

Former Community Member

Hi All,  I am trying to populate the "datefield" (cv58) when the "validated" field (cv55) is set to a specific string from the dropdown menu. I have used the following code in the change event of (cv55).    if (form1.P1.client.variable_option_client.cv55.rawValue == "Validated")      then form1.P1.client.variable_option_client.cv58.rawValue = num2date(date(), "YYYY-MM-DD") endif  if (form1.P1.client.variable_option_client.cv55.rawValue == "Pending" OR form1.P1.client.variable_option_client.cv55.rawValue == "Not Validated"      OR form1.P1.client.variable_option_client.cv55.rawValue == "null")      then form1.P1.client.variable_option_client.cv58.rawValue = "null" endif     This does not pupulate anything into my datefield.  I need the datefield to populate with today's date when (cv55) is set to "Validated" else it should not not set the date to anything.  Please help  Joey

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

the rawValue is only applied when you exit the drop down box.

Use xfa.event.newText instead.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

the rawValue is only applied when you exit the drop down box.

Use xfa.event.newText instead.

Former Community Member

Thanks for your helpfull reply.

It works perfectly!

Joey