Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

PDF with Portait and Landscape Orientation act differently between pages

Level 10

Hi,

I have issue when I'm trying to have a landscape orientation in a PDF with another portrait page.

All I want to do is have a small page which indicates instructions on the form because it is a form builder, once the form is created by the user the landscape page gets hidden.

My issue here is that when I set a masterpage to landscape it makes it different to switch between pages.

I can't see more than 1 page at a time, just like it can't show a landscape and portait orientation together in the screen.

I have another form with landscape and portait together and it works fine, but this form doesn't stay normal... There must be something I'm missing...

It is annoying that I can't have more than one page in the screen, once I hit the bottom or the top of the page it switches automatically to the other page.

Please help me on this, I'm trying to figure out what is causing this bug..

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

I haven't used form builder, but do you still have a viewState, try adding the following line in the docReady event of the form

event.target.viewState = { pageViewLayoutMode:2 };

This has the same effect as setting Enable Scrolling on the View ... Page Display menu.

A value of 1 would give you the single page view.

Regards

Bruce

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

I haven't used form builder, but do you still have a viewState, try adding the following line in the docReady event of the form

event.target.viewState = { pageViewLayoutMode:2 };

This has the same effect as setting Enable Scrolling on the View ... Page Display menu.

A value of 1 would give you the single page view.

Regards

Bruce

Level 10

Thanks for your time, that did it.

It is still weird that some form will change the view state with both orientation and other forms will not... Anyway, it's working.