Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

page number OK in preview, blank on server

Former Community Member

I have a XDP template that's merged with XML data on the server to produce a flat PDF. Several pages are sometimes produced. Everything on the form is good including page totals and grand totals except the page number. The current page and number of pages are always blank. In designer the preview always look good. How can this be resolved? Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

The only change I did to fix this is changing the Runt At property to "Client and Server" for the script where the page numbers are calculated.

Voucher.Master1.PageArea1.FixedPortion.zPage.zPageNumber::ready:layout - (JavaScript, both)

this.rawValue = xfa.layout.page(this)

Voucher.Master1.PageArea1.FixedPortion.zPage.zPageNumberCount::ready:layout - (JavaScript, both)

this.rawValue = xfa.layout.pageCount()

Thanks

Srini

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Can you post your form..

Steps to upload the document

1) goto acrobat.com website
2) login with your Adobe login/password.
3) In Actions you will find Upload. Select your form and upload.
4) After uploading, select form name in All Files section and right click and select share.
5) Check the checkbox "Allow anyone with a link to view this document".
6) Copy the URL link and post it in the forum.

Thanks

Srini

Correct answer by
Level 10

The only change I did to fix this is changing the Runt At property to "Client and Server" for the script where the page numbers are calculated.

Voucher.Master1.PageArea1.FixedPortion.zPage.zPageNumber::ready:layout - (JavaScript, both)

this.rawValue = xfa.layout.page(this)

Voucher.Master1.PageArea1.FixedPortion.zPage.zPageNumberCount::ready:layout - (JavaScript, both)

this.rawValue = xfa.layout.pageCount()

Thanks

Srini