Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Novice Question-Can users insert or delete pages?

Level 2

Hi

hoping someone can help, I have created a form with a simple table for staff to use as a report. Some will need one page and others 2 or 3 is there anyway to have the user insert a new duplicate page if they need to?

thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Not knowing what is in your "simple table," it's hard to make suggestions. But if you have a text field in that table that needs to enlarge for different users, just make it a multiline field. Select the field, in the Object-Field tab, check on Allow Multiple Lines. On the Layout tab, check Expand to Fit. Make sure the parent form allows for Flowed Content. And this of course only works in dynamic forms.

If you're talking about something more like adding rows to a table, that's possible too, but an entirely different procedure!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Not knowing what is in your "simple table," it's hard to make suggestions. But if you have a text field in that table that needs to enlarge for different users, just make it a multiline field. Select the field, in the Object-Field tab, check on Allow Multiple Lines. On the Layout tab, check Expand to Fit. Make sure the parent form allows for Flowed Content. And this of course only works in dynamic forms.

If you're talking about something more like adding rows to a table, that's possible too, but an entirely different procedure!

Level 2

Thanks for your answer, yes it was a matter of adding lines which I managed to find out how to do...my next dilemma is working out how to allow users to add extra pages that are a duplicate of the first...can that be done?