Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Need help with JavaScript error at line 9 in PDF document - does anyone know how to fix this?

Level 1

I have a form that was created in LiveCycle with Adobe 8 Professional. This form was saved as a PDF and it is to be emailed out as a PDF and to be returned as a PDF. I emailed it to my home email account on my home machine to test it as people were having problems with it. The message I get when I open it or even after I have saved it to my desktop is: JavaScript error at line 9: operation failed, then it has the OK button.

What is wrong and how can I fix it?

3 Replies

Level 10

If you can post your form to LiveCycle9@gmail.com I can have a look at it to see what's the issue..

Thanks

Srini

Level 1

Attached are the three forms.

Thank you!!!

Elaine Maltby

Utah Department of Human Services

Division Substance Abuse & Mental Health

195 North 1950 West

Salt Lake City, Utah 84116

EMALTBY@utah.gov

(phone) (801) 538-4688

(fax) (801) 538-9892

>>> Srini Dhulipalla <forums@adobe.com> 4/27/2010 11:29 AM >>>

If you can post your form to mailto:LiveCycle9@gmail.com I can have a look at it to see what's the issue..

Thanks

Srini

Level 1

It also seems like it is too advanced for a lot of the machines that will be receiving this form, is there some way of "dumbing it down" for older version users?

>>> Srini Dhulipalla <forums@adobe.com> 4/27/2010 11:29 AM >>>

If you can post your form to mailto:LiveCycle9@gmail.com I can have a look at it to see what's the issue..

Thanks

Srini