Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Need help understanding Pagination

Level 4

Good morning everyone,

Im new to liveCycle and so far i think the hardest concept to understand is without a doubt PAGINATION and flow.

Im basically trying to show, at run time of my form, a splash screen, which in turn will allow me to show a second page if i press a button.

But doing this is tuff for me. I need your HELP please.

Here is what i did so far:

1.Created 2 master pages

first one is a very small size (Like 4"X6") - called : SPLASHScreen (SS)

second one is a Legal size - called: MainArea

2. added a subform on each of the master pages.

2.5 At runtime of my form, i do a "hide" on my MainArea

(Up to here, it works, i only see my SS and canot see a second page at all, even if i scroll down)

3. On SS, i added one button, that when pushed, will hide my SS and show my MainArea.

This is the part that im having a lot of issues with;

I do a HIDE on SS and a VISIBLE on page 2, but what i get is a blank SS page followed by my second page.

What im trying to do is to have the SS complety disapear so that i only see My MainArea page (nothin else)

But what ever pagination combinaision i try, i can not, for the life of me, get that result, it hides the content on my SS but the actual SS page stays there, so i need to scroll down to see my second page (MainArea)

But i just want to see MainArea only when that button is pressed, nothing else

What im I doing wrong here?

Thank you very much,

Patrick

0 Replies