Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Multiple Page flowed form with expandable field, causing a blank page

Former Community Member

I have a 3 page form with an expandable field on page 1.  I've set the pages up as flowable with positioned subforms and everything is working well, until you type a lot of info into the expandable field and it moves everything else in page 1 down to page 2, the problem appears after the text is moved, there is a huge blank space after the text that was moved.  Basically the rest of the information is moved to page 3 and then there is a page 4.  Hope this makes sense.

Original - Page 1, Page 2, Page 3

Expanded past the page - Page 1&2 (then big blank space), Page 3, Page 4

I'd just like the pages to flow together so if the expanded box moves to the next page the sections just continue to follow without a huge blank space on page 2.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

It sounds as if some of your content is set to not allow page breaks within it.  Have you checked all containing sub forms for the option below?

2012-08-27_1010.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

It sounds as if some of your content is set to not allow page breaks within it.  Have you checked all containing sub forms for the option below?

2012-08-27_1010.png