Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

MultiPage Flowed form with Checkboxes - Contract

Level 2

I am working on a 3 page form. I have 27 checkboxes, about 9 on each page. On Preprint the NON-checked boxes need to creep up toward the 1st page. The page has static header area, an introductory paragraph (subform) and after the last checkbox there is a closing (Exit) paragraph.

I am extremely confused about flows etc as well as where and how to make the checkboxes break initially across the 3 pages and then after the boxes are checked, how to make them contract to two or one pages.

The structure is shown in the images attached. I have finally gotton to where the checkboxes hide when unchecked. But am really stuck here. Any help would be great! Thanks.

10-3-2012 4-58-41 PM.jpg10-3-2012 4-26-22 PM.jpg

1 Reply

Level 2

I am at a loss here everyone, can someone help? If I at least can see an example of how the hierarchy should look, what should be positioned or not, it would really help me or else a blank sample. I have spent many hours on this and am starting to get odd looks.