Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

MultiPage Flowed form with Checkboxes - Contract

Level 2

I am working on a 3 page form. I have 27 checkboxes, about 9 on each page. On Preprint the NON-checked boxes need to creep up toward the 1st page. The page has static header area, an introductory paragraph (subform) and after the last checkbox there is a closing (Exit) paragraph.

I am extremely confused about flows etc as well as where and how to make the checkboxes break initially across the 3 pages and then after the boxes are checked, how to make them contract to two or one pages.

The structure is shown in the images attached. I have finally gotton to where the checkboxes hide when unchecked. But am really stuck here. Any help would be great! Thanks.

10-3-2012 4-58-41 PM.jpg10-3-2012 4-26-22 PM.jpg

1 Reply

Level 2

I am at a loss here everyone, can someone help? If I at least can see an example of how the hierarchy should look, what should be positioned or not, it would really help me or else a blank sample. I have spent many hours on this and am starting to get odd looks.