Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Moving fields from one location to another location?

Level 8

Hello

I hv developed my_form, having couple of subforms, fields.

They decided to change the layout drastically, pls. let me know How I can MOVE fields as a BUNCH from one location to another location on a DIFFERENT page?

Say, earlier i hv 5 fields together, side by side on a same line/row wrapped in my_sub_form on 2nd page. Now, after they revising they want to see these 5 fields of the my_sub_form on 3rd page, pls. let me,

1) How can i move these 5 fields ALL TOGETHER as a bunch to another location, so that it meakes my life easy? instaed of moving a single single field.

2) or i should move my_sub_form AS A WHOLE? i tried it not giving me a chance of moving as a my_sub_form?

3) Pls. let me know what is Object Tool? where can i see on the form, i did RIGHT CLICK, but, did not see any such Object Tool on the displayed sontext menu?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Best option would be to select the objects in the hierarchy and then drag them in the hierarchy to the new location. For example if you drag them over a page and release, Designer will place the objects at the end of that page's content.

Hope that helps,

Niall

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Best option would be to select the objects in the hierarchy and then drag them in the hierarchy to the new location. For example if you drag them over a page and release, Designer will place the objects at the end of that page's content.

Hope that helps,

Niall