コミュニティアチーブメントバーを展開する。

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Move pages between documents

Level 1

Hi!

How can i move a page between two documents?

4 返信

Level 9

Hi Adam,

What do you want to do exactly? Could you please elaborate?

Thanks.

Bibhu.

Level 1

Well i have two documents. One of them is programmed with textfields, and i need to replace one of the pages with another page from another document.I cant see no cut and paste option.

Level 9

Hi Adam,

Lets say you want to replace page -2 in document -1 with page-2 from document 2.

- Open Document -1 in Designer.

- Without closing Document -1, open Document -2 in designer.

- Goto designer view in document 2. Navigate to page-2. Right click > coly (Note: It will be copied as a subform).

- Goto Document -1. Go to the hierarchy. Select Page-2. Delete.

- In page-1 . Paste. The page-2 would be pasted as a subform.

- Drag the subform in the hierarchy and rename as Page-2.

Second option: If you want you can also use page-2 of document -2 as fragment and embed it in document-1

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Bibhu.

Level 1

Hi again, and thanks for you help.

It seem like i cant delite the page in that document. Probably because it has forms.

Here is the case. Whe have a 6 page PDF. All of them with writable textfields. all we need is to add one word to one of the designpages.

I also have the original Indesign Document, but im not familiar with coding the writable forms.

I tried adding this word in InDesign, creating a new static PDF and move the writable textforms from the original PDF to the new, but when i try to save i got messsage that i cant save the document with written text, only as an empty document.

Im really lost here.

The document was imported as Interactive Form with Fixed pages, when i import as Interactive Form with a Flowable Layout the textfields and document text and layout are missplaced to the document and they all need to ble rearranged. A whole lot of work...

Any ideas?