Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Modeler Plugin v101 not loading in FB 4 premium / plugin version?

Level 2

I've got problems getting the new Modeling plugin v101 to work.

I use Flash Builder 4 premium with a plugin installation in a new Eclipse 3.5 JEE edition on Windows Vista SP 2.

I downloaded the new Adobe_Application_Modeling_plugin_v101_eclipse35.zip, extracted it and put its contents into the /dropins directory of the Eclipse installation that hosts FB4 (so the /plugins folder of the Modeler stuff resides inside another "Adobe_Modeler" folder inside the /dropins folder)

After starting Eclipse, the plugin does not seem to be active. Neither the "Edit Active Data Model" button shows up in the Data/Services view of the Flash Builder 4 persepctive, nor do I see any new perspectives / views when opening the corresponding dialogs in Eclipse (Open perspective / Open View). Also, when opening the "About Eclipse... / Installtion Details / Plug-Ins" dialog there's no indication that the Modeler plugin was loaded...

Any clues?

Dirk.

0 Replies