Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

locking dynamic forms

Level 1

I would like know if I can lock a dynamic PDF form to prevent others from opening/editing it in Livecycle designer. However, I don't want that to affect the ability of users to fill it in using the Adobe Reader. If that is possible, can you please clarify how I can do that?

Regards

Souheir

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

You ca apply standard password security in Acrobat. You don't need to set an open password, just a permissions password. Exactly how you do this depends on what version of Acrobat you have, but you can always select: File > Properties > Security > Security Method > Password Security

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

You ca apply standard password security in Acrobat. You don't need to set an open password, just a permissions password. Exactly how you do this depends on what version of Acrobat you have, but you can always select: File > Properties > Security > Security Method > Password Security

Level 1

Hi George,

Thank you for the quick response. I tried it and it worked .

Regards

Souheir