Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

LiveCycle Process Automation Exam Bulletin Questions

Level 2

I have two questions about the LiveCycle Process Automation exam bulletin, more specific about topic 6 "Working with Content Space".

- What exactly is meant by the following : understand the constraints related to exposing a business process to Content Space. Does it mean the constraints when invoking a LiveCycle Process from Content Space? What are these constraints then? Document variable as input parameter,... ?

- Customize the default review and approval process : where can I find this process? Is this part of the Review and Commenting application?

1 Reply

Former Community Member

Hi Gert,

For the first part of your question ... yes it does mean the constraints when invoking a LiveCycle Process from Content Space.

For the second part of your questions re: Review and Approval see the following http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/9.0/samples/lc_sample_sdk.html and and look under the Content Services section.

Take care.