Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Livecycle Launchpad ES2 Issues

Former Community Member

Hi,

Have anyone encounter with the following Launchpad errors :

DSC Invocation Resulted in Error: class com.adobe.idp.DocumentError : java.net.UnknownHostException: adobe.ipsinfonomics.com : java.net.UnknownHostException: adobe.ipsinfonomics.com

I tried to policy protect a MS Word 2010 document as well as PDF document with Launchpad ES2. The file was uploaded and status shows processing. Thereafter, the error message occurs.

The problem started when we place the LC Server behind the firewall. We opened all the follow ports : 8080, 8443 that is used by LC server. I suspect it is the firewall that give the problem because before that, we didn't encounter the problem. Is the Launchpad using another port that we do not know off. There is little documentation or reference on this area for us to troubleshoot.

Any help?

Additional information.

I have remove the LC server from the firewall in the DMZ and the same error still reappears.

0 Replies