Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

List Box doesn't appear in Spreadsheet

Level 4

I have many other fields in a form that I Reader-enabled, but only the List Box fails to appear. To test it alone, I created a new form with only a list box. I Reader-enabled it and then selected one of the items and saved the form. Then in Acrobat X Pro, I merged that file into a spreadsheet. All that appears is the name of the PDF. There is no column heading for the object and the selected value does not appear. Does the list box work at all? And from this sequence of steps, what am I missing?

I'm interested in using the List Box as a preferable alternative to a series of checkboxes. I get values for those, but each checkbox value appears in a separate column in a spreadsheet, which makes for more scanning horizontally. I thought that with a List Box, I could let a user grab a couple of values, which would then be displayed in one column and that would suit my purposes admirably.

Is this sort of plan something that will work in LC ES2?

1 Reply

Level 4

I just unchecked "Allow Multiple Selection" and the form worked normally. Is there a workaround so that I can save multiple values for one List Box object?