Expand my Community achievements bar.

Links in Pop Up message

Level 1

I can't find a direct anwser - is there way to link works in a popup to external sites/email?

This is my code:

if (this.rawValue == "1" && this.resolveNode("Row5.TypeofProjectTrainingStateVALE").rawValue == "1") {

xfa.host.messageBox("No one funding source can fund both of the project types you selected in question 4 and you may need to complete two separate applications, one for each funding source. Because of this, no Funding Source option will appear in question 7.  Please click the \"Reset Project Type\" button and reselect your Type of Project(s).  See the Instructions for more information, and If this problem persists, contact our office at emailadress@email.com ", "Combination of Project Type not Eligible for Funding", 1);

}

The word in red are the ones I want to link when the popup appears for people to click on. Any possible (and easy) way to do this?

2 Replies

Level 1

I should clarify, it's the word in RED and the email address I want to link in the popup (currently the email address doesn't have a link attached for someone to click on)

Level 10

Hi there,

the only way I've made it possible to have hyperlinks in message boxes is using custom dialogs...

I've created a custom dialog using this blog from pdf share forms...

To be able to make it look like a "hyperlink" use the dialog object "link_text"... or you can use a button.. it works the same but different display

unfortunately it can't be part of a paragraph within the dialog... it would be displayed like the following...

or

I hope this will help...