Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

LCCS Versions

Former Community Member

Is there a standard place to look to download and see release notes of LCCS versions?

I'm currently on 1.2.5. Are there any known issues with this version using the standard webcam pod with audio publisher/subscriber? Any issues with interacting with the current LCCS servers?

Should I be on the newest version? Last time I update, there were some things that broke that caused a lot of trouble for me. Have people been reporting issues with the newest version? I have an important milestone coming up in the next few days that I need to be as stable as possible for. Would you recommend upgrading?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hi ,

Ya you need to take a look at the release notes file for the latest version. Currently its 1.3.5. In the release notes you will also see the fixes. There were two releases after 1.2.5 i.e. 1.3.0 and 1.3.5 .

Ideally, you should be on the newest version as we try to maintain backwards compatibility.

Yes there were some fixes and optimizations for audio and video in 1.3.0 and some more coming up in the next release.

From next release, we will try to put a version file right at the top folder of downloaded SDK so that it becomes even easier for you to take look. So, if you open the SDK Navigator app, it automatically detects if there is a new version and if so, asks you whether you want that.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hi ,

Ya you need to take a look at the release notes file for the latest version. Currently its 1.3.5. In the release notes you will also see the fixes. There were two releases after 1.2.5 i.e. 1.3.0 and 1.3.5 .

Ideally, you should be on the newest version as we try to maintain backwards compatibility.

Yes there were some fixes and optimizations for audio and video in 1.3.0 and some more coming up in the next release.

From next release, we will try to put a version file right at the top folder of downloaded SDK so that it becomes even easier for you to take look. So, if you open the SDK Navigator app, it automatically detects if there is a new version and if so, asks you whether you want that.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----