Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

LCCS Spark SDK - (Still in Beta)

Employee

This version of LCCS Spark SDK has all the major LCCS fixes.

Thanks again for your patience, and feel free to report any bugs.

The spark SDK is'nt yet, a part of official release. So I can patch up bug fixes, and release a patched SDK regularly.

Also I have attached the src of the SDK, and feel free to compile it and fix bugs too [ Its easy if you are using Flash Builder ]. Download the src, and create a Flex library project and point it to the src you downloaded.

The current SDK swc, would work only with Flash Player 10.3 and above.

Once again, as a disclaimer,  the SDK is still in beta.

Thanks

Arun

7 Replies

Level 2

Thanks very much for getting this to us,

I know this is an unusual time for the LCCS team, but I for one (and I know the rest of this forum) would like to thank you for your continued efforts as well as all of the feedback.

LCCS is an amazing project, and Im saddened that it seems like its development won't continue for much longer. You were on the cusp of a truly outstanding and more importantly extremely useful library.

Many of our future product plans for clients here in the UK all had one or more elements of the LCCS library built into their design.

I’m saying this in the hope that those who make the decisions come to understand that there id life still in this project and money to be made. All of our current and future products would have been bring Adobe license payments. Im yet to understand, that in an environment where we are told Adobes future is the cloud and connected services that support for the tools that customers have been using to produce just such application are no longer deemed viable. 

Anyway, I only meant to send a reply saying thank you for the update, I just started to get a little sad at the potentially missed opportunity.

Kindest regards,

glenn tinylion uk

Level 2

Arun,

I have tried the new SDK with 4.6, no drag and drop in design view.  Adding the rtc components block even the addition of non rtc components in 4.6.  Am I adding something in improperly?

thanks

Anthony

Employee

Hi,

Are you using the swc or src ?

Thanks

Arun

Level 2

I tried using swc and adding source, tried adding folder , tried adding swc with no source, nothing works in design view with 4.6 (os snow leopard) and the new swc.  Works on 4.5.1 on my other machine (osx lion). 

thanks,

Anthony

Employee

Thanks Anthony. Let me try reproducing the issue, and a fix if possible.

Arun

Employee

Hi Anthony,

I tried a non-lccs app with 4.6 on Snowleopard using FB4.5. Design mode seems to be broken there too. Can you confirm it. Seems like Flash builder bug to me.

Thanks

Arun

Level 2

Could be part of flex 4.6 used on FB 4.5 but more importantly it breaks

design view when compiling LCCS Mobile sdk you posted the other day

"Archive" on FB 4.6 with Flex 4.6. If you build a standard mobile app, you

get design view with drag and drop. If you add the new lccs mobile swc, it

breaks all of design view even for non lccs components. This is on snow

leopard. When I add the 4.6 sdk to fb 4.5.1 with PHP on lion, I get "SDK

Incompatible with Design Mode The design mode is disabled as the project

uses an incompatible version of the Flex SDK", totally different error.

Currently I use 4.5 for design the copy the text to 4.6 in hopes to get

native extension access soon. Most importantly, still need help with the

microphone.

thanks

Anthony