Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

LCCS screenshare examples - warning in Design Mode

Level 2

Hello Everyone,

I am getting a warning when I open the screensharing examples within LCCS

Description Resource Path Location Type

Design mode could not load lccs.swc. It may be incompatible with this SDK, or invalid. (DesignAssetLoader.CompleteTimeout) ScreenShareMultiSubscriberExample.mxml /Broadcatster/src Unknown Problem

I was wondering if anyone may have an idea of what could be causing this.

Kind regards.

+LA

29 Replies

Former Community Member

I will run this and get back to you

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Former Community Member

Hi,

I ported the ScreenShare Publisher and the Subscriber in Flex 4 ( Flash Builder 2) for you specifically and I am attaching those files.

You can always refer to these  files when you want to port any of our example/LCCS file to spark component set i.e. flex 4. Basically, you would have to use <fx:Script> instead of <mx:Script> , <s:Application> instead of <mx:Application> , put the rtc:AdobeHSAuthenticator under <fx:Declarations> tag and so on. You can compare by keeping side by side the mx file with the s files I am attaching for any future changes.

Anyways, coming back, you don't need to worry about StreamID and PublisherID for now.

To run the example, run ScreenSharePublisherExample.mxml , click on share screen and when the prompt comes up in the addin for sharing, click ok.

Run ScreenShareSubscriberExample.mxml separately and if you are already sharing , you will watch your shared screen.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Level 2

As ever Hironmay, you are a star, thanks very much. I'll run through those files now.

Ian

Level 2

Well, I'm getting there, can't see anything on the Subscriber page but I'll persevere.

Ian

Level 2

Hi Hironmay,

It's working like a dream, thank you so much. I assume that in the published model all the viewer needs access to is the ScreenShareSubscriber element (on a web site).

ian

Former Community Member

Yes, all a viewer needs is the ScreenShareSubscriber component in his

app to view the sharing.

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Level 2

hironmay,

I had tried the screensharesubscriberExample.mxml and screensharePublisher.mxml from sampleAppls folder and also from your files that you given      previously.But for both ways i m getting the same error as follows.What may be the mistake?

ReferenceError: Error #1056: Cannot create property requestControl on com.adobe.rtc.sharedManagers.descriptors.StreamDescriptor.
    at com.adobe.rtc.sharedManagers.descriptors::StreamDescriptor/readValueObject()[C:\work\main\connect\cocomo\src\com\adobe\rtc\sharedManagers\descriptors\StreamDescriptor.as:173]
    at com.adobe.rtc.sharedManagers::StreamManager/buildStreamDescriptor()[C:\work\main\connect\cocomo\src\com\adobe\rtc\sharedManagers\StreamManager.as:1802]
    at com.adobe.rtc.sharedManagers::StreamManager/onItemReceive()[C:\work\main\connect\cocomo\src\com\adobe\rtc\sharedManagers\StreamManager.as:1677]
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
    at com.adobe.rtc.sharedModel::CollectionNode/http://www.adobe.com/2006/connect/cocomo/messaging/internal::receiveItem()[C:\work\main\connect\cocomo\src\com\adobe\rtc\sharedModel\CollectionNode.as:777]
    at com.adobe.rtc.messaging.manager::MessageManager/http://www.adobe.com/2006/connect/cocomo/messaging/internal::receiveItem()[C:\work\main\connect\cocomo\src\com\adobe\rtc\messaging\manager\MessageManager.as:718]
    at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerBase/receiveItem()[C:\work\main\connect\cocomo\src\com\adobe\rtc\session\managers\SessionManagerBase.as:412]

Former Community Member

Hi,

I believe you are using some old SDK which doesn't have the remote control feature. We released one update on nov 4th i.e. last Thursday , so try using that and let me know. Also, you need to put a small sample code for me that reproduces the error so that I can run and figure out the mistake.

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Level 2

hironmay,

Thank you soooo much hironmay.Really you did a great work. I

had installed the latest sdk.Its working good.

Thanks,

Sreeja.T