Expand my Community achievements bar.

LCCS is recording, but it's not reproducing my session.

Level 2

Hello,

LCCS is recording the conference in my webdav server.
But I'm having problems to reproduce the recorded session, using the Playback sample,
the connectSessionContainer.archiveManager.totalTime is always 0 and these events are never dispatched:
connectSessionContainer.archiveManager.addEventListener(ArchiveEvent.CURRENT_TIME_CHANGE, handler);
connectSessionContainer.archiveManager.addEventListener(ArchiveEvent.PLAYBACK_CHANGE, handler);
connectSessionContainer.archiveManager.addEventListener(ArchiveEvent.RECORDING_CHANGE, handler);
connectSessionContainer.archiveManager.addEventListener(ArchiveEvent.TOTAL_TIME_CHANGE, handler);
And I don't know what to do to load the recorded file etc.
Anyone can help me?
Thanks.

4 Replies

Former Community Member

Are you running our playback app ? Can you try a simple example lets say a chat , record it and play it back just like the example does ? And most importantly, can you send us the logs ?

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Level 2

I ran, and recorded my session. It generated a zip file with all necessary contents.

(session.archiveManager.recordSession = true)

Now, I don't know how to play it back. Using the Playback sample, I realized that the totalTime is always = 0.

Here is the log:

Employee

I think you are not using the playback authenticator.

Please look at the example in sampleApps/Recording/Playback.mxml:

<fx:Declarations>

<!-- Place non-visual elements (e.g., services, value objects) here -->

<rtc:PlaybackAuthenticator id="auth" />

</fx:Declarations>