Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

LCCS in mobile burrito project

Former Community Member

Hi

Have anybody experience with trying to develop an mobil app in FlashBuilder Burrito, using LCCS.
I get alot of errors when trying to develop a LCCS enabled mobile app, I have tried to include mx.swc, and sparkskin.swc.

Does anybody have an idea how to do it?

Best Regards

Martin

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hi Martin,

Our LCCS framework is based on mx framework and most of the mx

components specially the UI ones aren't supported in flex 4.5 i.e.

Burrito. We are working on putting up a basic version for burrito

which you will be able to use for any mobile app.

This will be hopefully somewhere in flex 4.5 timeframe next yr, but we

can't commit the time. I will have more updates in near future and

might put up a beta build.

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Sent from my iPhone

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee

I am playing with it, but I am using the Flash only SDK to keep things small and it works great. Of course you'll need to build your own high level components but given the mobile UI you may want to do it anyway.

Hironmay is looking that the full SDK, I think, and will probably comment later about his findings.

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hi Martin,

Our LCCS framework is based on mx framework and most of the mx

components specially the UI ones aren't supported in flex 4.5 i.e.

Burrito. We are working on putting up a basic version for burrito

which you will be able to use for any mobile app.

This will be hopefully somewhere in flex 4.5 timeframe next yr, but we

can't commit the time. I will have more updates in near future and

might put up a beta build.

Thanks

Hironmay Basu

Sent from my iPhone

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----