Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

LCCS - How to hide "First Name" + "Second Name" over cursor when use multi-users "SharedWhiteBoard"

Level 1

I have Web Flex application and uses the following controls "ConnectSessionContainer" and "SharedWhiteBoard". I run few instances of the applications and inside WhiteBoard change something (Example: cordinate, size)  it clear this changes are propagated trough LCCS to other application connected to the same room and show over cursor "First Name" + "Second Name" + "Connection ID/Number"

Questions:

- How I can hide/change label=text over cursor. I mean "First Name" + "Second Name" + "Connection ID/Number"
- I changed in my adobe profile "First Name" + "Second Name" but is not propagated in WhiteBoard why?
- Next time when I run app "Connection ID/Number" incremented even if close application and start again. How manage this part? I mean not increase number
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

Try exploring SharedWhiteBoard.model.sharedCursorPane.labelField API to get and set displayName of the cursors.

Thanks

Arun

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

Try exploring SharedWhiteBoard.model.sharedCursorPane.labelField API to get and set displayName of the cursors.

Thanks

Arun

Level 1

from LCCS API -> "SharedWhiteBoard.model" type is "WBModel" but instance "SharedWBModel" need only cast