Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

LCCS - How to hide "First Name" + "Second Name" over cursor when use multi-users "SharedWhiteBoard"

Level 1

I have Web Flex application and uses the following controls "ConnectSessionContainer" and "SharedWhiteBoard". I run few instances of the applications and inside WhiteBoard change something (Example: cordinate, size)  it clear this changes are propagated trough LCCS to other application connected to the same room and show over cursor "First Name" + "Second Name" + "Connection ID/Number"

Questions:

- How I can hide/change label=text over cursor. I mean "First Name" + "Second Name" + "Connection ID/Number"
- I changed in my adobe profile "First Name" + "Second Name" but is not propagated in WhiteBoard why?
- Next time when I run app "Connection ID/Number" incremented even if close application and start again. How manage this part? I mean not increase number
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

Try exploring SharedWhiteBoard.model.sharedCursorPane.labelField API to get and set displayName of the cursors.

Thanks

Arun

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

Try exploring SharedWhiteBoard.model.sharedCursorPane.labelField API to get and set displayName of the cursors.

Thanks

Arun

Level 1

from LCCS API -> "SharedWhiteBoard.model" type is "WBModel" but instance "SharedWBModel" need only cast