Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events

Issue with setting Tab Order

Level 4

In designer i create a form and set the tab order, when i preview the PDF the tab order works fine. But when i do a save as and save the form as a pdf document the tab order changes automatically. I even set the hirerarchy of the fields. Can some one suggest me a solution?

4 Replies

Level 10

Can you post your form so I can have a look at it..

Steps to upload the document

1) goto acrobat.com website
2) login with your Adobe login/password.
3) In Actions you will find Upload. Select your form and upload.
4) After uploading, select form name in All Files section and right click and select share.
5) Check the checkbox "Allow anyone with a link to view this document".
6) Copy the URL link and post it in the forum.

Thanks

Srini

Level 1

I'm having a similar problem.  I create a form in Live Cycle Designer 8.0, I set the tab order and it worked in the preview tab.  The problem is that tab order is no longer working when the end user opens it in Adobe Reader 9.0.  Any ideas?

I tried to follow your instructions to upload the document per the previous instructions but the site says they have temporarily disabled the ability to upload attachments. 

Level 10

The form attachments are currently disabled. So the previous instructions will not work.

You can send your form to LiveCycle9@gmail.com so I can have a look at it..

Thanks

Srini