Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Is having a conditional Page possible?

Level 2

I'm re-creating an old Word-based, single-page form with LiveCycle and I've decided I want to try to add a neat function that will show/hide a conditional page.

My goal is to have two controls in place to figure out when to show/hide the second page.

Basically there's a text field that I want users to be able to enter as much information as they want into it.

If the user's input exceeds the visible range of the field, I want to use Javascript to show the second page, copy the field text into a larger version of the field on page 2, and replace the initial user text with a "See Page 2" type of auto-text.

I'm also going to tie the ability to hide/show to a checkbox to allow the user to voluntarily change the state of the second page (tho I'll probably restrict this function if page 2 data exists)

I can figure out the Javascript for everything except for the hide/show 2nd page stuff.

I don't think I can set the presence of a page to invisible.

Is this possible to do? If not, are there any alternate ideas you would suggest?

Thanks for your help.

1 Reply

Level 2

No one knows if you can have a second "hidden" page that only appears when select criteria are met?

Or is this just a silly question that's been asked/answered a bunch?

I apologize for my noobness.