Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

INVALID_TICKET account-time-limit-reached when logging into any of my room

Level 1

I get the following error message when trying to log into any of my rooms. What do I need to do? I already tried to create a new room, but it did not resolve it.

A system error has occurred. We have been notified.
Error Code: INVALID_TICKET account-time-limit-reached

7 Replies

Employee

The error means that you have used up your "time" quota for the months.

You account will be accessible again at the beginning of next month.

Level 1

Where can we read what limits are?

Former Community Member

For the public beta, usage of an account has the following quotas:

* 25 concurrent users
    * 15,000 cumulative user minutes per month
    * 250,000 messages published per month
    * 3 GB bandwidth (in + out) per month

Quotas are detailed in the FAQ section of AFCS Labs website: http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/afcs/

Level 1

Is there the upgraded account with no limitation. What is the price for that?

Another question, I got the exception like that.

But I can't know on which line the exception occurs on my code.

How can you catch such an exception?

INVALID_TICKET: account-time-limit-reached
at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerBase/receiveError()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/main/connect/cocomo/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/managers/SessionManagerBase.as:270]
at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerFMS/receiveError()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/main/connect/cocomo/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/managers/SessionManagerFMS.as:288]
at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices/receiveError()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/main/connect/cocomo/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/managers/SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices.as:254]
at com.adobe.rtc.session.sessionClasses::FMSConnector/receiveError()[/Users/arun/Work/aponnusa_theoden.corp.adobe.com_1666/main/connect/cocomo/src/com/adobe/rtc/session/sessionClasses/FMSConnector.as:643]

Thanks.

Former Community Member

Hi Maoanz,

Seems like your account time limit has been reached. If you have a request for higher limits, please send to afcs@adobe.com, explaining what you're trying to do (your use case - we make exceptions for cool stuff!). Also, be sure that you're not leaving clients connected when you're not around - this eats into your time quota for the beta.

thanks

nigel

Level 1

Hi, Nigel,

Thanks for your reply,

we are trying to test the AFCS and want to

know how much we can do with it.

Is it possible to install a AFCS server for internal use and testing

instead of using the one of Adobe, so that it can be no limitations

for us.

Otherwise, I don't know if Adobe offer a toll AFCS service.

Thanks

Former Community Member

Hi,

As such, we provide one simple server(LocalConnectionServer) for testing offline. But it will be only useful for data messages and no audio/video or authentications. You can see it as part of the SDK Air application in Developer Tools and there is an example in examples folder for using it. But I am not sure if it will be useful for your case.

What are your requirements ? we don't provide a toll service yet but based on your requirements , we can discuss more about it.

Thanks

Hironmay Basu