Expand my Community achievements bar.

Installation fails with wrong version of Acrobat

Former Community Member

During the LiveCycle PDFGenerator System Readiness Test, it states that we have the wrong version of Acrobat installed.  We installed version 9.0 of Acrobat Pro Extended, and performed the updates; which put it at version 9.3.  We're still getting the wrong version message.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

4 Replies

Former Community Member

LiveCycle PDFG ES2 support Acrobat Pro Extended 9.2. It does not support 9.3.

Steve

Level 8
Level 8

Hi again Steve,

To be honest this is utterly "not good enough" - so what happens when all your Acrobats out there auto-updates themselves??? I have the same problem as STaylor and now can not use PDFG becasue my Acrobat has upgraded it self?

What can I do?

I hope you understand my frustration - I really think this is a challenge that needs to be fixed right away.

Please help

Sincerely

Kim Christensen

Dafolo A/S

Level 1

I have the same issue, but using 9.2 the Readiness test fails. Can I revert to an earlier version of Acrobat after the Livecycle install and redo the readiness test, or do I need to do a complete reinstall of Livecycle?

Level 1

I am having the same issue. When i downloaded the 9.2 updater version of Acrobat it won't allow me to install as the previous version is not correct. I simply downloaded the versions linked to from the trial page. Would appreciate a path through this.

Regards

Andy