Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

In SAP GUI, Tcode SFP, How to hide a master page.

Level 1

I have two master pages : MAIN & TNC. One contains the data ( MAIN ) and another ( TNC ) contains Terms and conditions. I have requirement to suppress/hide TNC master page for a specific Sales Org. I have to use this form for Printing as well as Email. I have tried some suggestions from internet but it isn't working for me. 

Please let me know :

-In which data node shall i place my JavaScript/FormCalc code to use the Presence property to hide the TNC master page.

-Is there any other way to achieve this ?

One more thing, Even if i want to change the presence property of TNC master page from the OBJECT pallette, it doesnt let me change it to hidden

1 Reply

Level 1
Solved it. one solution on internet worked. In TNC master page, Created a content (ContentTNC) and in design page created a subform ( SF_TNC ). Go to Pagination of SF_TNC, Placed at: ContentTNC. Add Script to SF_TNC init event. Use SF_TNC.presence = "hidden" when your sales org condition is *****.