Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

if statement in formcalc or javascript

Level 1

Dear all

Here i attached image for if statement question...give me sugesstion for this issue.

1. GST value only 12% or 18%...so if we enter value 12% | .12% will be splited in to Table1.Row7.Cell6 and Table1.Row7[1].Cell6. it mean each row having 6%...it is a different state tax...same thing for 18% | .18% (Table1.Row7[2].Cell6 and Table1.Row8.Cell6)

2. Also GST value multiple by amount and divided by 100 this will be tax amount....and  this will reflect Table1.Row7.Cell6 and Table1.Row7[1].Cell6 same thing for 18% | .18% (Table1.Row7[2].Cell6 and Table1.Row8.Cell6)

3. Row maybe extended 8 or 10 rows....so need calculation for all rows.

thanks for advance.

Untitled-1-01.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee
4 Replies

Level 10

Hi there,

There is not much details of what you are trying to accomplish here, based on what you have provided, here is how I would achieve this.

In the calculate event of the field Table1.Row7[0].Cell6 you would enter the following syntax:

//intPercentage should be the reference syntax that can retrieve the value up above.
var intPercentage = Table1.Row1.Cell6.rawValue;
//Cell5 or Cell6... it is not really obvious which field you are using.
if (intPercentage == 12 || intPercentage == 0.12){ 
//12 or 0.12 depends if you have to enter "0.12" to be able to display 12% in the field
     this.rawValue = intPercentage / 2;
} else {
     this.rawValue = 0;//or null if you wish
}

And you would do the same thing for the next field Table1.Row7[2].Cell6 calculate event but use the 18 value.

If this is not doing exactly what you wish, please provide more details.

Level 1
Dear sir, thanks for your quick reply,,,sorry for my delay reply Exacatly what i am looking

Level 1
Dear sir, thanks for your quick reply, sorry for delay reply from my side, you give Exactly what i need . my post added more information.. please review it. thank you very much sir.

Correct answer by
Employee