Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

How to set the amount of decimals/digits behind the comma/point?

Level 1

Hi,

Is there someone who can help me out with the following: allthough I never put in the value as displayed in the red circle I wonder how I can make sure that ED only works with one decimal behind the comma/point? So, I would like to have values in the layout fields with for example: 1.5 or 100.1 but not 99.9999 instead of 100. Or, like in this example 71.9998 instead of 72.

question.JPG

Thanks in advance,

Bas.

4 Replies

Level 10

The only way I can imagine is to add the snap to grid option and define the intervall of the grid as 10 units per cm.

DrawingAids.png

Level 3

Have you looked at Right Click Decimal Field > Object > Decimal field > Limit Trailing Digits and set to 2

Level 1

Nope, I donot know where to look. I tried on one place in the doc but was not succesful. Please, could you explain more?

Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) 1.jpg

Level 3

In your screen shot, to the right, under the object tab. The field type should be decimal and then select the amount of decimals places out..