Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to rename CMSA application completely

Level 3

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone is using the Correspondence Management Solution Accelerator and has renamed their application from 'cmsa' to something else.  For example, instead of the url http://<server>:<port>/cmsa/. it would be http://<server>:<port>/myprojectname/.

I've changed the following files that reference 'cmsa' already:

FSIApp\CreateCorrespondence\src\lcds-config\flex-config.xml

FSIApp\ManageTemplates\src\config\dct-config.xml

FSIApp\Portal\resources\security-config.xml

FSIApp\Portal\src\com\adobe\icc\bootstrap\AuthorizationBootstrapper.java

FSIApp\Portal\src\com\adobe\icc\bootstrap\URLRegistryBootstrapper.java

I've noticed that in the flexConfig that's loaded into both the CreateCorrespondence and ManageTemplate app that the pscmContext is set to 'cmsa', so this needs to change as well.  Can someone point me in the right direction to change that?  Also, are there any other files that need to be changed in order to make this happen and not break the apps?

Cheers,

K.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hi Kristian,

You should try changing the references to 'cmsa' in the following files:

[...\SA_SDK_9.5\CorrespondenceManagement]\

FSIApp\Portal\webapp\ClaimsPortal\pages\CreateCorrespondence.jsp

FSIApp\Portal\webapp\ClaimsPortal\pages\HomePage.jsp

FSIApp\Portal\webapp\WEB-INF\web.xml

FSIApp\Portal\resources\cm.properties  [add a property here 'pscmContext=/{your context}'. For e.g., pscmContext=myprojectname]

However, I would say that it is only partially possible, because there are a couple of components that rely on 'cmsa' as the URL's context root, and hence would not work if you change it.

Those are the LCM Plugin Bootstrapper (which is used to bootstrap CMSA from LCM plugin) and the ImportUtility (which is used to import an exported ACP onto a target system) . But may be you can live with that.

Cheers,

~S.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hi Kristian,

You should try changing the references to 'cmsa' in the following files:

[...\SA_SDK_9.5\CorrespondenceManagement]\

FSIApp\Portal\webapp\ClaimsPortal\pages\CreateCorrespondence.jsp

FSIApp\Portal\webapp\ClaimsPortal\pages\HomePage.jsp

FSIApp\Portal\webapp\WEB-INF\web.xml

FSIApp\Portal\resources\cm.properties  [add a property here 'pscmContext=/{your context}'. For e.g., pscmContext=myprojectname]

However, I would say that it is only partially possible, because there are a couple of components that rely on 'cmsa' as the URL's context root, and hence would not work if you change it.

Those are the LCM Plugin Bootstrapper (which is used to bootstrap CMSA from LCM plugin) and the ImportUtility (which is used to import an exported ACP onto a target system) . But may be you can live with that.

Cheers,

~S.

Level 3

Hi Saket,

Just an FYI - it seems that changing the pscmContext in cm.properties causes other issues, namely causing errors when trying to upload layouts in the admin interface.

Cheers,

Kristian

Former Community Member

Hi,

Details (error logs, etc.) on the issue when uploading would help in identifying the root cause here. Thanks!

Cheers,

~S.

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----