Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to make the client activate page 2

Former Community Member

Hi

I'm not quite sure how to explain my problem, but I will try.

I want to make it possible for the client, to add a new section to the form. Lets say that the client first enters main information to the form related to a case. Then the client should be able to add "persons related to this case". I think by clicking a button and a new page occurs where the client then can enter information on persons related to the case.

That means I want to place a button on page 1, and when clicked page 2 becomes active. If the button is not clicked the form will from the client's point of view only consist of one single page.

I hope that made any sense at all. If not I will try to explain once more. But I hope anyone can help.

Kirstine

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Create the form as a 2 page form, set page 2 to hidden and then place a button on the first page that sets page 2 to visible when clicked. You can place this script on the click event of the button:

form1.page2.presence = "visible";

where page2 is the name of the second page of your form and form1 is the name of your form. Make sure to set the scripting language on the button to javascript.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Create the form as a 2 page form, set page 2 to hidden and then place a button on the first page that sets page 2 to visible when clicked. You can place this script on the click event of the button:

form1.page2.presence = "visible";

where page2 is the name of the second page of your form and form1 is the name of your form. Make sure to set the scripting language on the button to javascript.