Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

How to create a custon error or pop up reminder message in my form

Level 4

I am creating a form that has a drop down box with multiple items to choose from.  In the drop down list, if what they choose has an ** preceding the choice the user knows they must fill out an additional form. If the choice does not have a ** preceding the choice they know they do not have to fill out an additional form. My question is, is there any Java Script code out there that will look at the choices the user chooses & if they choose an answer that has a ** preceding the choice a reminder box will pop up telling them they need to fill out the additional form?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Here is an example. The script is in the change event of the dropdown. Note this will NOT work if the dropdown binding is set to "specified values".

Good luck,

Niall

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Here is an example. The script is in the change event of the dropdown. Note this will NOT work if the dropdown binding is set to "specified values".

Good luck,

Niall