Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to change server session time out??

Level 7

Hi,

When i start writing a file more than approximately 2 MB file using Java API writeResource(). My application hanges up and it says that the server time is out by throwing Exception..

But I dont face any issue while writing a file around 1 MB.

Can you tell me how to set\increase the server time out configurations.

Regards

Sunil Gupta

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

You should have write access to the jboss installation folder in order to change this settings.

e.g if the Jboss installed on a machine, login into the machine and locate the following file:

e.g c:\Adobe\Adobe LiveCycle ES2\jboss\server\all\deploy\jboss-web.deployer\server.xml

The path is just for your reference; Contact your system administrator for the exact location of this file.

Then search for the attribute sessionTimeout and change/increase the value.

Is it clear now?

Nith

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

jboss\server\all\deploy\jboss-web.deployer\server.xml

There you can change the session timeout value.

Nith

Level 7

Nith

Can you describe it a bit more.. i have no idea about server. i am working as client.. please explain it a bit more.

Regards

Sunil Gupta

Correct answer by
Level 10

You should have write access to the jboss installation folder in order to change this settings.

e.g if the Jboss installed on a machine, login into the machine and locate the following file:

e.g c:\Adobe\Adobe LiveCycle ES2\jboss\server\all\deploy\jboss-web.deployer\server.xml

The path is just for your reference; Contact your system administrator for the exact location of this file.

Then search for the attribute sessionTimeout and change/increase the value.

Is it clear now?

Nith