Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

How to avoid border in ok button

Level 2

example.JPG

Hi,

I imposed the image over the ok button.I want to remove the border of OK BUTTON wen i click the image .I ve attached the example .Kindly anyone please help me .Thanks a lot.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi,

The dotted surround tells the user that the button has focus.

Even if you set the border to 'none' and the 'highlight' to none in the Object > Field tab (when the button is selected in LC Designer), you will still get the dotted surround. It is basically telling the user that the button is still selected and for example they can hit enter and this will have the same effect of clicking the button.

Acrobat has an option in the preferences to turn this off, but that doesn't seem to work for buttons:

Acrobat1.png

One solution is to include a line in the click event (at the very end) to change the focus to an adjacent object. This way the dotted rectangle is visible only while the script is firing: https://acrobat.com/#d=DfiFaT7wEnDGk8aviPH9Tg

Hope that helps,

Niall