Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How do I create a header and footer in an Designer Form?

Level 3

Do i have to insert a table? Seems to be an overly cryptic feature. Looking for a bit of guidance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Are you lookinng to add a header and footer that is the same for every page?

If so you woudl do that on the Master page. The Pink rectangle (called the Content Area) is the space where your page text woudl go, you cab shrink it and add the header and footer that you want to appear outside of that area.

Paul

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Are you lookinng to add a header and footer that is the same for every page?

If so you woudl do that on the Master page. The Pink rectangle (called the Content Area) is the space where your page text woudl go, you cab shrink it and add the header and footer that you want to appear outside of that area.

Paul

Level 3

Ok, but where is the action to insert an "header" or am I missing something blindly obvious...?

Former Community Member

Just put the objects that you want to make up your header/footer in those areas and they will appear on every

page that uses that MasterPage.

paul

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----