Expand my Community achievements bar.

how to add a watermark to a form

Level 2

i created a 17 page fillable form using livecycle 8.2 now i want to add a watermark and kee

p it as a form. however, i get a message " You do not have sufficient permissions to perform this task

" how can i give myself permission so i may add the watermark?"

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

Forms created in LC Designer are XFA forms in a PDF wrapper (best way I can think of describing it). A native PDF (like a document) and an XFA Form are completely different animals.

While you can open an XFA form in Acrobat, a lot of the common Acrobat tasks like adding watermarks are not available.

So I would recommend that you go back to LC Designer and on the Master Page you place a text object with a very light grey font. This will act like a watermark.

Hope that helps,

Niall

Assure Dynamics

Level 2

Hello,

Yes, this seems to have worked just fine. thank you for your suggestion, it is a great help.

Lyndell Yazzie lyazzie@nacog.org http://www.nacog.org

P: 928-213-5238 F: 928-679-4235 43 S. San Francisco Street Flagstaff, Az 86001

"Aging: If it's not your issue..it will be."

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication may contain private, confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated and/or duly authorized recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and permanently delete all copies of this email including all attachments without reading them. If you are the intended recipient, secure the contents in a manner that conforms to all applicable state and/or federal requirements related to privacy and confidentiality of such information