Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

How do we configure LiveCycle ES4 connector with SharePoint 2013?

Level 1

We are trying to set up a Sharepoint library for LiveCycle ES4-specific distributed (and collected) documents, but our IT administrators are unable to resolve some issues. ANY/ALL help would be immensely appreciated!

#1 ISSUE - "still haven’t found anything that tells me how to get Adobe LiveCycle to show up under site settings"

The others - please see following remarks in BLUE:

1.    Log in to Administration Console.

2.    Navigate to Services > Connector for Microsoft SharePoint.

3.    Enter the following on the SharePoint Connector Properties page.

Host Name: Enter the host name of the SharePoint server in the format [host]:[port]. The port number must be of the web application on the SharePoint server.  – We use load balanced web front-ends, so I guess it would be either ... or ..., unless it gives you a way to include both. I think the F5 just uses spillway, but I don’t know if that would work here?. Not sure about port because is it the port for spillway (80 in some way shape or form, although just going to 80 just gets you IIS) or for SharePoint Web Services, or?  Is it SSL/https?

User Name and Password: Specify the user account that would be used to connect to the SharePoint server. To allow SharePoint users to access Rights Management features or invoke LiveCycle processes, specify the Impersonation User details. See Define Impersonation user.   – Not sure what to tell you here. According to this link the impersonation is set up on the Live Cycle server, and the SharePoint user invokes that when they send a request to Live Cycle.

0 Replies