Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How do I show hidden objects in the Design View?

Level 3

I am working on a dynamic form that requires contextual ubforms (show/hide according to input). No problems getting that working. However my subforms have to be set to "hidden" which also removes them from the Design View.

Is there a way to show hidden objects in the Design View without changing their Presence setting?

I know Dreamweaver does that via "invisible object" symbols. I wonder if LiveCycle allows for the same visual hint and how to enable it.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

You might be able to achieve what you want by setting the presence property to "hidden" in code of the initialize event? That way at design time nothing is hidden.

Bruce

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

You might be able to achieve what you want by setting the presence property to "hidden" in code of the initialize event? That way at design time nothing is hidden.

Bruce

Level 3

Thanks again Bruce. That was indeed the only way I found to keep hidden objects visible in the Design View.