Expand my Community achievements bar.

How can I turn OFF the button?

Level 4

Hello,

As we knew by dafault the HIGH LIGHT button on the form's top right corner is ON when the form is rendered so that user will see the bluish fields / check boxes, well.

But, in our case, we would like to OFF in all cases / always bcz I'm populating / fillling the fields w/ red, yellow colors by using JS.

In order to users to see my JS poulated red, yellow colors, I wrote below JS in almost all events (Form Initialization, docReady, Layout, Calculate, Form Ready) except PreSave, PostSave,

1) But, when the form is rendered still users are seeing defaulted blue color, HIGHLIGHTING button is ON

(Actually, when fors is rendered very first fraction of second am seeing my red / yellow color and immediately in next second its turning into blue while rendering)

2) When user started typing / populating on any filed then,my colors r showing up I mean, switched from BLUE to my RED/YELLOW color! but then if I refresh by F5 the the form reverting back to blue!

Pls. let me know how can I achive my requirements that always we need OFF button so that we can see RED / YELLOW color

LC defaulting blue as below

Bluish.jpg

Button that am talking, as below,

Highlight button.jpg

Thank you

2 Replies