Expand my Community achievements bar.

How can I print my PDF to show Javascript?

Level 7

I've made a few forms for my work, and I'd like to print them and put them into a portfolio to take to future job interviews and yearly reviews. I'm trying to avoid having to take screenshots and paste them together, but if that's what I have to do, I can. Is there a feature in LC that will allow me to print my PDFs like this?

Example:

A portion of the page I designed is on the left with text boxes, etc. shown, and to the right is the code that is affected by the text field it points to.

example.png

2 Replies

Level 9

Hi,

I guess this is not possible to do by just showing JavaScript. You can show these things in a JavaScript debugger always but while printing seems not possible. How about making a hidden Text/TextField and put some conditions/directions on how the fields should be filled up and making this Text/TextField visible at the time of printing? Because if someone does not know JavaScript and he needs to access it he will be confused. Makes sense??

Thanks,

Bibhu.

Level 8

John Brinkman has a PDF that reports on all the scripts in a form here:

http://blogs.adobe.com/formfeed/2009/05/document_your_form_template.html

Although I don't know of anything out there that would present it like you had in that screenshot.

Kyle