Expand my Community achievements bar.

How can I duplicate the same table in 3 pages?

Former Community Member

hi everybody!

i have a form with a master page (containing the invoice fields) and 3 body pages that reference the master page.

in each one of these 3 pages there is a table with one header row, 7 body rows and a footer row.

the table was copied and pasted from page 1 to page 2 and page 3.

between the body rows there are two rows that are bound with table data, one for invoice details and one for tax details.

my problem is that in the 2nd and 3rd page in pdf output invoice and tax details are empty, while the other lines are present.

it seems like there is a table index that loops once in the first page until it reaches the end of the table, so for page 2 and 3 it is already at the end...

my question is: how can i get the same complete table in three form pages?

thanks in advance

3 Replies

Former Community Member

Not sure I follow .....are you asking for Page 2 and 3 to have the same table and values in the table as on Page1 or does each page have unique data?

Where is the data coming from? Is the user typing it in or is there a separate data source somewhere?

Paul

Former Community Member

Page 2 and 3 have the same table and values in the table as on Page1.

Data come from a database extraction made in SAP.

Everything necessary is passed to the form, but it seems to run through the data tables only once.

Having tomorrow as deadline, I used this workaround: I copied invoice and tax data tables twice, creating brand new data tables on which having the loops in page 2 and 3. For now, it works :-)

Level 1

Hi fabiofiol,

I have the same problem with you, could you tell me how copy invoice data table?