Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Hiding specific row in a table

Level 2

Hi Dears, I write to you because I haven't found any documents that can help me. In practice, I have a table where I insert the positions added by SAP Cloud for customer. Once I generate the summary, however, I need to hide some specific positions (the common factor between these items is that they are not billable, so they should not be in the summary) do u know if it is possibile?

Thanks

Kind regards

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

You can add a calculate script to the rows, that checks the value of a specific cell and sets the presence of the row.

this.presence = this.Description.rawValue === "GESTIONE TICKET" ? "hidden" : "visible";

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

If you table has a row that repeats you can use something like this code;

Table1.resolveNode("Row1[5]").presence = "hidden";

Which will hide the 6th row.

Regards

Bruce

Level 2

Maybe I need to be clearer. I don't have to hide a specific row but I have to hide the itemsthat have specific information in some columns (like cod and description).

Screenshot (294).png

This is my table.I have to hide the items that have a specif Cod or Description.

Correct answer by
Level 10

You can add a calculate script to the rows, that checks the value of a specific cell and sets the presence of the row.

this.presence = this.Description.rawValue === "GESTIONE TICKET" ? "hidden" : "visible";

Level 2

Thanks Radzmar. Now it works well !!!