Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Help with time calcutions in LiveCycle Designer

Level 2

Hello,

I have a leave request form which has time options of days and hours, however I can't figure out how to calculate the total.  For instance, if a person is request vacation time they can request a "from date" and a "to date" for 8 hours per days, however no Saturday and Sunday; and hours for partial days and then there is the total hours.  How do I enter this calculation if either are chosen or both?  Any help is appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

any time dear

just mark the question my answer as correct thanks.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Level 3

Please share your form in order we can help you. we will insert the codings for you or guide you on how to do it

Level 2

How do I share with you as I do not see a mechanism to provide sharing?

Level 3

Please upload in below web and send me the link by copy paste here

WeTransfer

Level 3

Hi Dear,

here it is done as you wanted. check behind the fields to know the script.

https://we.tl/83rBfK923b

Level 2

Thank you so much!  I am just learning LiveCycle and have several forms that I am going to be creating for our department and I am very excited to learn the ins and outs of this application.  I am going to sign up for a training, but in the meantime it is nice to have this forum for "expert" advice and assistance.  I can't thank you enough.  I am impressed with your knowledge.

Have a great day!

Correct answer by
Level 3

any time dear

just mark the question my answer as correct thanks.