Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Help with showing and hiding subforms

Level 2

I have seen other discussions on this question and I have even downloaded some of the examples, but I just can't seem to make my form work with the showing and hiding of subforms. It seems that I am missing something very basic, but I don't know what it is. I have worked on this for a couple of days and now it is time see if someone can help me with this problem.

I have a form that has a subform in it call SendAmt900. I want the subform to be hidden when the form is called up. If someone clicks the Send Amount Over $900 check box, it should display the SendAmt900 subform. I have attached my form and I am hoping that someone can help me with this.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

You are nearly there. The only step is to save the form as Dynamic XML Form. Once you have that done it will work OK.

You may want to change the save script changes preference in File / Form Properties / Defaults from Manual to Automatic.

Good luck,

Niall

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

You are nearly there. The only step is to save the form as Dynamic XML Form. Once you have that done it will work OK.

You may want to change the save script changes preference in File / Form Properties / Defaults from Manual to Automatic.

Good luck,

Niall

Level 2

See, I knew that it was something easy! That worked, thanks so much for your speedy reply.