Expand my Community achievements bar.

Help regarding a condition

Level 9

Hello All ,

I need help in implementing the following condition.

What I have ?

I have a radio button which has following 3 options.

OptionA                                                         OptionB                                 OptionC

CheckBox1                                                                                              CheckBox3

CheckBox2                                                                                              ChekBox4

Requirement :

If the user selects OptionA then all the CheckBoxes 1-4 becomes mandatory.But the user can only select Checkbox1 or Checkbox2 out of these two but not both.Similarly if the user can select CheckBox3 or CheckBox4 out of these two checkBoxes but not both. If the user selects OptionB or OpctionC out the radiobuttons, then no check boxes is mandatory and the user can select any checkbox.

How to best accomplish this ?

I have no problem when the user selects the OptionA and after that clicks the checkBoxes. But if the user selects other Options then I get unwanted results.Can anybody please help me over here with the script ?

Thanks.

Bibhu.

2 Replies

Former Community Member

See the attached. I think it is what you are after.

Steve

Level 9

Hello Steve ,

Perhaps you did not get my question . My need is if a user selects optionA one then all the check boxes becomes manadatory. The user can select only one out of checkboxes 1 and 2 , similarly only one out of checkboxes 3,4 .

Thanks,

Bibhu.