Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Global font change

Level 1

Hi there,

I was wondering what is the fastest way of change the text font on a form in livecycle desinger. I have a long form (6 pages) and would like to change the entire fonts to a new one without impacting anything else.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

This is one of the rare occasions that you would go into the XML Source tab. However be warned you can break your form, so I would recommend doing this on a copy.

Drag in a new object and set its font to the one you want. In the XML Source tab you should check the string that specified the font.

Parallels Desktop1.png

Select an object and click on the XML Source tab. Scroll down to where the font is specified and select the font name. Under Edit menu do a Find/Replace with the new font name.

Go back to Design view (click OK) and then test.

Hope that helps,

Niall

Assure Dynamics

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

This is one of the rare occasions that you would go into the XML Source tab. However be warned you can break your form, so I would recommend doing this on a copy.

Drag in a new object and set its font to the one you want. In the XML Source tab you should check the string that specified the font.

Parallels Desktop1.png

Select an object and click on the XML Source tab. Scroll down to where the font is specified and select the font name. Under Edit menu do a Find/Replace with the new font name.

Go back to Design view (click OK) and then test.

Hope that helps,

Niall

Assure Dynamics

Level 1

worked perfectly,

Thanks a lot