Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Form Problem

Level 2

Hi ;

I just use some tutorials on here and i just create this form http://www.teknofan.com/TeklifFormu.pdf but there is one problem , when i click to " ekle "  page is not continue to second page , i dont know how to fix it , can you help me about it ?

Thanks for helps

Best Regards

Marco

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

the problem is Page1 is not set flowing, so all content is set to a fixed position and the subform cannot be set repeatable.

You have to wrap all contents above the "infoSection" subform within another subform, then you need to set "Page1" to be flowing (Object palette > Subform tab) and last but not least "InfoSection" to be repeatable (Object palette > Binding tab).

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

the problem is Page1 is not set flowing, so all content is set to a fixed position and the subform cannot be set repeatable.

You have to wrap all contents above the "infoSection" subform within another subform, then you need to set "Page1" to be flowing (Object palette > Subform tab) and last but not least "InfoSection" to be repeatable (Object palette > Binding tab).

Level 2

But when i make it flowed , it is not possible to make the things positioned on info part i just wrap all things on info and after change to page flowed and i can not put info things on ex position

Level 2

ok now i understand your mean and yes i fix it ! thanks for answer